Hello folks! Here’s the recipe that EVERYBODY loves! One of the Mexican’s most famous creation!
It’s a perfect starter, snack, dressing… you can use it as you please for endless purposes. Its worldwide popularity has led to an incredible number of different recipes, so don’t follow my recipe to the letter, feel free to add whatever you like (and if you do so, please leave a comment below telling me what it is and how it tasted).
The only actual rule is “use RIPE avocados”. Enjoy!
- 3-4 avocados (450g)
- 1 red onion
- 1 serrano pepper (green chili)
- 1 lime (the juice)
- a bunch of coriander
- Lime: a small lemon
- Chili: you can omit this ingredient if you don’t like spicy food
- Blend the avocados and the lime juice with a hand blender or a fork
- Chop the onion, chili, and coriander really small and add them to the mix
- Mix all together and enjoy!!
You can serve it with a slice of lime and anything you like to dip with, like these cheezy nachos: