Hi, guys! What is deliciously sweet and healthy at the same time? You guessed it! CHIA PUDDING!!
This is the first of, hopefully, many many chia pudding recipes I will post. The basics are pretty simple: chia seeds + plant milk or yogurt + extras. The variations will be in the extras and in the chia seeds – liquid ratio. The one we’re making today is a thick pudding so the ratio will be high.
- 250g strawberries
- 150ml plain soy yogurt with almond
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (30 ml)
- 60g chia seeds
- Whole strawberries, chocolate chips, fresh mint and ground almond to decorate
- Soy yogurt with almond: plain soy yogurt + 2 tsp ground almond
- Maple syrup: same quantity of agave or brown rice syrup, or 1Tbsp of white sugar
- Put the strawberries, yogurt, and syrup in a blender until you get a uniform cream.
- Add the chia seeds to the mix and leave in the fridge for 4-6 hours (I usually leave it overnight).
- Serve the pudding using a round serving mold and decorate with ground almonds and half strawberry on the top, and chocolate chips and fresh mint on the side.